Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's me again friends..don't pass out!!!!

I was gonna add some pictures, but I don't have the bar on top that will allow me to do that. Sorry guys. I don't think it is the problem Becki was having. Not sure what the deal is. 

Last post was August...my so much has happened since then. In my last post I introduced my sweet Addeline. She is still sweet as ever. She is a perfect baby, until she sits in that car seat. Does not like that so much, but we are working on it. She will have to learn to like it. She does not have a choice.  In August we made a spontanious trip to the assembly, that should not be spontanious, but it was. Since Addie came early It allowed us to go with our 1 week old daughter, I like saying that :-)  This assembly made #24 straight assemblies for me. I was gonna be real disappointed if I could not go.  Thank the Lord for the love He has and the little things He gives us. I am so glad we got to go. It was a blessing. Sam and I loved that God made a way for us. He opened the doors financially as well. 

September has been a blur really. With Jerry's death it has kinda consumed that month. Please keep praying for Sue and Stacey. Sue is doing ok. As good as anyone can do losing their husband of  42 years.  Please keep  praying for Sam and I. That we can be a blessing to them all and help however needed.

October seems to be taking forever. I am so anxious for ladies retreat this year. I love my boys, but I am home all day with them. Mind you, I would not trade that for the world. BUT I have a three year  old and a one year old and they both are ALL boy, so I am a little anxious to have a three day break. :-)  I will sure miss my little boys and big boy, but excited to get away. Addie and I will have our first  mother/daughter trip.  How fun!!!!

Jeremiah......He is SO smart. His vocabulary is amazing. He loves his sister so much. Both boys do.  Jeremiah is my affectionate kid. You don't have to beg for a hug and kiss. However I think we are going through terrible threes with him. He was great at two.  There has been a little more discipline happening with him, but he responds good, most of the time. 

Mr. Abe.... is great, but a lot of work. This last month he has finally started mellowing a teeny tiny bit. It has been work to mellow him. He is our comedian and a daddy's boy for sure, but he likes mom around. Especially at bedtime. He will have a hard time while I am at retreat, but will get through it as long as dad is close by. He does EVERYTHING  his brother does.  He is talking a lot more, can't always understand him, but he talks alot.

Addie is 2 and 1/2 months already and a complete joy. She is great to have around. Full of smiles and love. She is a cuddle bug.  When I was pregnant I didn't care if she was a boy or girl, I actually leaned more towards having a boy, but now that she is here. Oh, I can't imagine not having her. I SO love my boys and I am so so grateful for them, but the bond you have with a girl is different. Not more, just different. She pulls on different heart strings. Life is grand and I am one happy and blessed lady with three great kids and a great husband. 

Ok folks, I think that recaps my crazy busy 3 months. I think I am getting in a little better routine with three kids and hopefully you will hear from me more often.   

I just reread this post and it sounds like a bunch of made up movie lines, HA!!!  sorry. Hope you still enjoy it..  :-)

4 comments:

Dave and Melissa said...

Great post! Even though I don't blog anymore myself, I love reading others blogs :) It was great to talk with you the other day! Love you!!

EmileeAnn said...

Great recap, Tammy!

Can't wait to see you and Addie in a couple weeks. :-)

Jamey said...

You DO have some great little ones. Can't wait to see you and Addie soon!!!

ToughLady said...

great post, I can't wait to see you and that little girl...